Sunday, February 27, 2011

Controlled Chaos... (if there is such a thing)

We are always trying to find new things to keep Aiden interested and engaged when we are home.

 Last time we were at the store D found some window crayons. They are basically these big washable crayons that let you color on any form of glass!

It was really fun for Aiden to get to draw on something he normally would have been in BIG trouble for! Crayons are not allowed anywhere but "on the paper".

P.S. Don't look at the dirty window! It is a double paned door and all of the grime is on the inside, therefor, un-Windex-able.  Believe me, I have tried numerous times.


A lot of big fun scribbles all over the window.

And a haircut needed in the back.


He ran out of room coloring right in front of him so he turned to old faithful, the Toy Story chair that he pulls up to EVERYTHING.

There was more unused space at the top that Aiden was not going to miss out on.


Carry the one . . .

Just kidding.

He is not to math just yet.


. . . adding some pizazz to this corner . . .


. . . cute chubby cheeks . . .


and, of course, taking the blue crayon and coloring a big strangulation looking mark right across the neck.

That would only be fitting . . .


Reminds me of when I was little and used to color in my sister's baby doll's ears.

They had ear infections.

2 comments:

natalieawhaley said...

BAHAHAHA, "They had ear infections".... Didn't your little brother freak out one time when you were putting makeup on?? I feel like I remember him telling your mom that you were coloring in your dimples or soemthing.

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

First, I have got to get some of those crayons! Second, hilarious about the ears. I laughed out loud.