Friday, February 11, 2011

Cake...

I have a cake monster for a son!

This kid LOVES cake.

Sometimes he will even get in the pantry like he is looking for something. if you ask what he is looking for he will say, "cake"! 

He even thinks things like my meatloaf are a type of cake (wink, wink)!

For dessert yesterday, I thought I would surprise Aiden and have a cake all baked and ready to go before he even had a chance to ask for "cake"!

We were doing the dishes and putting everything away from dinner and I was letting the cake cool on the stove top before the big reveal. (only in my head would it really be a big reveal)

Next thing I know, Aiden is running up to me with something in his mouth and he is obviously chewing it so I can see he is eating something!

Right in front of my face.

With a little smirk...

This guy had already sniffed out the cake and dug his grubby little fingers into it!


Don't mind if I do....


I will just pull my Toy Story chair up next to the cake and grab handfuls of it before mom notices. But i will run to her and chew it in her face.


Just ONE more bite....

No comments: