Friday, February 11, 2011

Paint by pudding...

Round Two of our little adventure to come up with things to keep Aiden entertained!

I thought it would be lots of fun to let Aiden paint. But with mostly carpet in our house, and Aiden inheriting his father's "not so graceful" gene, we decided on a safer approach until he gets a little older and has more developed fine motor skills.

The ol' finger paint with pudding trick!

I just got some regular vanilla pudding, and Aiden's favorite little dinosaur helpers.


divided up the pudding, with a little left for mom to snack on!


Add some food coloring.


Roll up the sleeves, and let the creativity flow!


I had little utensils he could use for paintbrushes but all he wanted was the dinosaurs.

I don't get it either.


He kept acting like he was feeding them, then he said they needed a "baff"


Dinosaur spa treatments.


neon green dinosaur foot soak...


Not NEARLY as messy as I thought, but that is partly because a movie came on during our art project so Aiden was a little distracted.

I guess dinosaurs really don't like pudding all that much.

No comments: