Friday, February 4, 2011

Overkill...

While beautiful... I think enough is enough! This plant that is poking out at the bottom is usually up to my waist! The weather man said another 3" inches of snow today. Then another chance for more on Sunday and some more next week! Dang global warming!
Like snow through the hourglass....

I know I post a lot of pictures of Miss Penny, but she is so cute! She loves to have her picture taken, (or at least that's what she told me (; ) She always has a little pose to give me! She is seriously catching snowflakes on her tongue!! My dog is awesome!

See how she creates movement in her hair?

And she always finds the light with her face! I should call Tyra Banks. I just have to teach her how to be anorexic and "smile with her eyes" and she would be America's Next Top Model, Doggie Style.

Action Shot Penny, GO!! Faster than a speeding bullet!

Rozzie? You wanna go out with Penny?

Grumble....Snort.....Burp......Eye Roll..... No Way!

Aiden is loving being cooped up with Mama! He has an Oreo mustache at 11am and is still rockin his Santa jammies.  We're cozy like that!


1 comment:

The Nichols said...

Penny is so cute! So is Aiden- love the mustache. Now I'm thinking about oreos!