Friday, March 4, 2011

Too Much Two...

My baby has turned two, which means he is more of a little boy than my baby anymore. It is very sad to think that most of the big milestones have come and gone for Aiden's childhood!

We have jumped yet another hurdle today .  .  .

The Big Boy Bed . . .

The disaster area that is my son's room while we are taking his "baby" bed down.

It seems like only yesterday . . .

( Sniff )



. . . helping daddy use the Allen wrench.


mass hysteria is setting in . . .


The emptiness of the room mirrors the feeling in my heart!

Not really complete emptiness, but a little tear was shed.

Then I got really excited about redecorating the room.

And I figured out that I bought the same bedding that cousin Noah has! I promise it wasn't on purpose Noah! Your mom and I both have great taste!  :)


Now we just need to start filling the other bedroom with more baby stuff and start all over!

But there has to be a baby first.

There ain't one yet.

I can't believe my fingers let me type the word ain't.

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

I love the big boy room! We do both love great stuff. And..did you just say you may want a new baby soon?! Yay!