Monday, March 7, 2011

Big Boy Bed-Room Rennovation . . . (say that three times fast)

For the first time in two years, my baby's room is bed-less. It was so fun putting his little room together and picking everything out, and then not wanting to leave him in there by himself.


Enter : Handymen!

Look how efficiently they are putting the bed together!

Team effort.

And a lot of me screaming that Aiden had better not scratch anything with the tools!

Then me being quiet and letting the boys have a little of the manly bonding time I will be left out of for years to come!


Brett let Aiden borrow his bed from when he was a little toot.

I remember watching Disney movies on that bed when I was 9.


The perfect thing about it is that it has these rails on the side that slide into those little grooves, and since Aiden rolls ALL OVER . . .

AND sideways . . .

AND with either his feet and/or his head in the dead center of my back . . .

I think this will keep him corralled while he slumbers.

At least until he figures out that he can climb over the side.

Elmo is primed and ready for sleepy time.


Just a quick bed time snack of a tart, and he will be drifting off into a dreamy, restful sleep . . .

. . . in bed with mom and dad.

Just a close up of the pattern of his bedding. Perfectly goes with the already-in-place color scheme.

No comments: