Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fwimmin . . . or swimming

I enrolled Aiden in a swim class this year. He really loves the water and is very brave so me and D thought he should probably be in a class that teaches him the right way to swim/ rescue float/ everything that I don't know to teach him about water safety.

Aiden is one of those kids that isn't afraid of anything. That is a total blessing, and a total worry in situations like this!

Aiden made instant friends with every adult in the orientation room asking them if they were "teaching him to fwim."

He also liked that other kids were there since he is VERY friendly. This kid does not know the meaning of personal space.

I didn't want to seem to crazy at the first lesson so I didn't take our nice camera. I just took the little one so the pics are a little blurry!

I also told D that this was one of those fun things that he and his son could do together since I already get him all to myself one day a week, they can really use this time to bond.

 AKA: I don't really want to have to get in a bathing suit quite yet, so enjoy!

More pics to come!!


No comments: