Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Incredible Whadda???

A few weeks ago was my first adventure to the famed Incredible Pizza. I guess the term "incredible" is used as in beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have had great pizza in my day and even pizza I would consider incredible, but none of that pizza was in this building!

We went to "a step above cardboard" pizza for a work party for D's company. It was a lot of fun playing the games and watching Aiden look like he had died and gone to heaven.
playing a little ski-ball
Aiden dominated the carousel. He wanted to ride it non stop whether other kids were in line or not. If we got off the carousel and he heard the music start, we had to run back to it and put him on it while it was moving! Not an easy task!
These two are the only shots of his face I could get, and thats because I held the camera out away from my body and snapped a picture! While Aiden was on the ride, he REFUSED to look at me or D. He either looked straight ahead...
Or slightly to the right. He does not like the camera a whole lot! Here he is looking at the imaginary person behind him!
"Too bad mom! No pictures of me today!"
I think he is tired of all the picture attempts! Even other parents around us were cracking up at how serious he was the whole time! We weren't even sure if he liked it at first. We learned the answer to that when we tried to take him off!

No comments: