Sunday, June 13, 2010

Memorial Day (a little late)

For Memorial Day this year, we had to adapt our holiday a little bit. Since Dillon started a new job (yea!) he has to work on holidays (boo!) Normally we would have done something as a family but this year I did a little cookout for him on Thursday night with brats and good home made ice cream so he didn't feel completely left out!
Aiden and I headed to granny's house! We always have so much fun! Aiden likes to see all of the animals and be (surprise, surprise) outside! We got a little blow up splash pad for him and he loves it! Especially when cousin Camden played too!

She doesn't look like she ever gets in trouble huh?!

They played in the shade of this one little tree. I think there should be a petition to rename Tamaha to Flies. The number of flies to people is about 1 billion to one. No lie. Luckily not here though.

The Moon was out that day too!



Aiden is ready to go out and play. He even has all the gear on his head!
It looked like so much fun I had to put my feet in it too!
Baby Marley was lookin pretty cute watching the big kids play! It was the hottest Memorial Day I have seen in a while! Maybe I just thought I was ready for summer!


No comments: