Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to my dad Terry (Pappy) and Dillon's dad Rob (Papa Rob)!
We love you both very much!
And, Happy Father's day to my wonderful hubs! You are such a great dad. Aiden and I both love you very much!

You have put in lots of hours behind the cozy coupe...

hand delivering Christmas wishes...

and being the Pony we don't have space for in our backyard!

We are so lucky to have you in our lives! Wouldn't have it any other way! (How lucky am I that my husband asks for cookware for Father's Day??!! Match made in heaven!)

2 comments:

The Nichols said...

Such cute pics and Dillon is such a good daddy! Love that he asked for cookware.. good daddy AND he cooks!!

Gramma PapaRob said...

The Father's Day pics are sooooo special. You are blessed!!