Monday, October 3, 2011

Wax Off . . .

Aiden really wanted to take a bath in "momma's tub" last night.

No big deal, right?

Except for last night.

I thought it would be okay to put the sheets I had washed back on my bed while Aiden harmlessly played in the tub. So I brought in some of his tub toys and put bubbles in the water like he likes it and started putting the sheets on the bed. (side note, the bathroom is in my bedroom so I wasn't leaving him unattended by any means)

A few seconds later, I hear, "uhhh moooom?"

So i peeked my head through the door to check on him only to see that he has

SHAVED HIS EYEBROWS!

And on the week that he has school pictures too!!!


See that whole white area?

Eyebrow hairs used to live there.


See that bare patch right in the center?

Is that a scar from a tough bar fight?

Nope, did some manscaping last night.


It doesn't look as bad in this pic but his little face was too cute not to include!

Hope he thinks this story is as funny in ten years when we pull out "those pictures from the year Aiden shaved his eyebrows!"

2 comments:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

OMG!! Hilarious.

Gramma PapaRob said...

It's time for a new post...!!! Grandparents are needing a fix..