Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baker's Delight...

Every so often, I get this idea in my head that I need to bake. I love, love, love to bake! I love getting my hands dirty (with flour, not actual dirt) and whipping up a batch or two of something that is completely and utterly bad for the ol' diet!! But how can I deny myself the fruits of my labor when this is what was made???
I can't. I have zero will power when it comes to homeade baked goods!

Notice there are no pictures of them finished, or iced. This is because they didn't last long enough to make it to the photo op!

This is my baking apprentice! How can you not love having that sweet face help out with the dishes! He really likes to use the scrub brush with soap! He gets more soap on the counter than in the sink but I am choosing my battles!


No comments: