Sunday, March 7, 2010

Park Bound...

It was such a beautiful day today, almost 70 degrees outside so headed to Hunter Park!

Aiden LOVED the swings! He giggled every time we pushed him!

He knows when I have the camera on him so he doesn't look directly into the lens! He does it on purpose I think. He sees the camera and looks slightly to the right!

OH, Correction! He was staring at these super cute twin girls! They were so cute! (Can you take pictures of OTHER peoples kids at the park?) :/
I did anyway... they were too adorable.

The fire truck had a lot of tunnels and doors and windows that he loved crawling around on.

I see you out there Mommy! So I am going to look this way! Love that boy! Maybe once Penny is trained a little more we can take her to the dog park!

2 comments:

The Nichols said...

Too cute!! You had a good idea, we took Cade to the park too, but I don't think he liked the swing too much!

Gramma PapaRob said...

Aiden looks like he had a great time investigating everything at the park, including the cute chicks!!