Monday, October 12, 2009

The Engles" in KC...

Two weeks ago, Dillon, Aiden and I drove to Kansas City to see Dillon's brother Nate, his pregnant wife Abbey and their son Noah! We had such a great weekend spending some much needed quality time with them! Saturday Nate and Dillon went to the Nascar race. Abbey, Noah, me and Aiden all went to this really cute little dairy farm and took a tour. It was lots of fun! The boys really enjoyed the calf barn where they could pet the baby cows, and even milk a mama cow if we wanted to! Of course, Aiden managed to find the dirtiest ranch hand on the property and insist that the man hold him! Even the guy was like, whoa, kids NEVER want me to hold them! Then we went to dinner at a good little Mexican food place! It was so much fun! Thanks Nate and Abbey and Noah!
I have pictures of the trip but I am having issues loading them :(
I will get them on here ASAP!

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

That's hilarious about the ranch hand...he wouldn't leave it alone either. He was so surprised Aiden wanted him! ha!