Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birthday Continued...

Later that night, we all went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Bonefish Grill. Anyone who knows me might be in shock that we didn't go to Shogun! But I figured after 10 years in a row, we might change it up a bit! I was so happy Bub could be there! He was home for the week from OKC. Here's my mom Mindi, Bub (or brother Brett), and my dad Terry. It was lots of fun!

Here is my new favorite family pic! Me, Aiden and Dillon, enjoying a relaxing evening with the family! (notice I had to semi hold down Aiden's arms so they wouldn't hit me in the face or pull my hair! But still cute!)

Aiden was fascinated by the light and kept staring at it all night!

Daddy was letting him get a closer look!

I don't know why but this picture wouldn't rotate! But I love how squishy Aiden's cheeks look! I could squeeze his little tummy too!

1 comment:

Lindsay Spriggs said...

I'm so glad you had a sweet birthday sister! Love you!