Sunday, June 21, 2009

Six Month Stats...

Aiden went for his shots and six month check up! He was SUCH a good boy, as always! He did so well during his shots he got to try a little grape dum dum sucker! He loved each of the three licks I let him have! Dr. Raley said we could start feeding him baby food and certain things that we are eating. What a big boy! Here are his stats for the sixth month:
Height: 27.3 inches
Weight: 17.7 lbs
Head Circumference: 44.9 cm
Aiden is moving around a lot. He loves to talk and babble, he does it all day. He REALLY loves his jumper, he could sit in it all day if we let him and he literally doesn't stop jumping once. I think I have bald patches from where he grabs on to my hair every time I hold him. He loves his baths and is starting to sleep through the night! Yay!
I thought I would do a recap of Aiden in pictures, month-by-month. Enjoy!

Day One: Aiden is Here!



One Month

Two Months


Three Months

Four Months

Five Months

Six Months


1 comment:

Lindsay Spriggs said...

Oh I can't wait to get my hands on that boy! Love him!!! :)