Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...

Sometimes when I need a little extra sleep, I will wake up and get Aiden out of his crib and put him in bed with me! Most of the time he plays while i pretend I am getting more sleep, but for Mother's Day, he lovingly went back to sleep so I could catch a few more Z's. And Dillon lovingly took pictures of it! He said it was the only time he has ever seen me only take up only the very edge of the bed. We have an inside joke that for how short I am, I take up the King sized bed. But not this morning! There was precious cargo next to me!!

We are both SACKED OUT!

Notice the bottle next to the bed and the plethora of toys in the bed! I was hopeful, yet realistic about the more sleep thing.

1 comment:

Gramma PapaRob said...

What a lovely Mother's Day present! There's not too many quiet times like these so enjoy!! hahaha Love Gramma Mary