Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last Minute Room Update!

As the days tick away, we thought we were almost finished with the baby's room but we still had a few finishing touches left! My mom came over and helped pick out some pictures for his room and a new floor lamp. I finally got Mr. Moose a frame to finish him off, and we got the picture frame from Mary hung! A little rearranging of furniture and some new pictures made a huge difference! I absolutely love Aiden's room! It looks exactly like I dreamed it would! As usual I will give the disclaimer that I always do, and its still true, that you don't get the full effect until you see it in person! If you look at the earlier pics you can tell that there is no comparison!






3 comments:

Lindsay Spriggs said...

OMG! It looks so precious!! The two pictures and the frame around the moose head look amazing! Your little bundle of heaven will be occupying that room very soon! Can't wait to see it and him soon soon soon!

kelli cozort said...

i am so happy for you lauren! he is precious(:

Gramma PapaRob said...

I'm so proud of both Lauren & Dillon, great parents for precious Aiden Matthew. The room looks Pottery Barn classy & even better in person. God Bless your family.